19. juli 2011

London: Summeranza EF part 1


Last month I joined Norwegian blogger Ida Wulffs competition where you could win a trip to London with EF and attend a Ke$ha concert. 
I won so I travelled with Ida Wulff, Hillevi from Topp and Karoline who won The Voice's EF competition.
I had a really nice time at the concert and during the day with EF. The only bad thing was that EF had made a schedule with a lot of things we had to do, but no breaks to sit down and relax. But I did have a fun time.


On my way to the airport. 


On the plane with Hillevi


On our way to the hotel.

Karoline.


To tired to pose for the camera.







My beautiful hotel room. 





Hillevi and I outside the hotel on our way to EF headquarters 


Eating lunch at EF headquarters





Anita from EF welcoming us and telling us about EF 


1 kommentar:

  1. Ååh!


    HELDIGE du!=) Gratulerer med at du vant Londontur!=) Nå skjønner jeg hvorfor du var der så kort tid, åh det hørtes herlig ut!=)...


    VIL tilbake allerede jeg, selvom jeg just var derxD

    SvarSlett

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3